Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
31 Dec, 2019
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
Manzil, a 5 year project aims to increase retention of girls in school (12 years of schooling) and rate of girls transitioning from school and skills training to work. The project will adopt a focused and market driven approach for vocational training and skill development of in- school and out of school adolescent girls in the age group of 15-18 years. The project will work with Government of Rajasthan across 5 districts.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for coordinating the overall project activities in the region. He/she will ensure performance, progress and targets. The position will involve extensive travel. In specific the role would entail:
- Support project operations, management and implementation on a day to day basis at the regional level
- Plan field activities including campaigns, meetings and coordinate with local authorities, industries and the community to implement
- Undertake regular field visits to monitor activities and performance of field staff
- Coordinate and communicate with different government department officials, schools etc. to ensure ownership of the project
- Oversee the work and coordinate with partners on field implementation
- Course correct and problem solve for effective project implementation as required
- Ensure internal procedures and processes are adhered to for project outputs, updates and other requirements
- Support monitoring and managing project budget
- Regular coordination with state field staff, partners, other stakeholders on meetings, progress reports, targets
- Prepare reports, presentations, documents for various stakeholders
- Any other related work that may be assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate degree in Social Sciences or related field
- At least 5 years of work experience with implementing development projects in the field
- Proven track record of managing field teams and projects
- Good knowledge and handling of project and programme management methodology and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure
- Good command of the English and Hindi language, both written and oral.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience working with the government on development programs
- Knowledge of rural development and skill sector and managing government projects is an advantage
Download Job Description