Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Advisor
Type of Employment :
30 Jan, 2020
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
About the project:
Manzil is a 5 year project that aims to increase retention of girls in school (12 years of schooling) and rate of girls transitioning from school and skills training to work. The project will adopt a focused and market driven approach for vocational training and skill development of in- school and out of school adolescent girls in the age group of 15-18 years. The project will work with Government of Rajasthan across 5 districts.
MEL advisor will ensure regular monitoring of progress indicators and targets. He/she will ensure that the insights from the field are integrated with research and evaluation for evidence generation and scale up of the project.
The MEL advisor will:
- Lead and support the work on evaluation and assessment of projects milestones and targets
- Design MEL framework to monitor and evaluate overall work of the project and work of partners/sub grantees
- Support the designing of surveys and field assessments for the project
- Collaborate with project team to ensure project targets
- Support partners to maximize impact of investments
- Take up regular field visits to provide oversight and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Synthesize evidence through field assessments, data analysis and research for strategic project inputs as required
- Monitor all aspects of data collection including training of survey teams, managing data quality through survey team monitoring and concurrent feedback, field progress through the maintenance of live trackers and dashboards etc;
- Support in preparation of progress reports and other document through qualitative and quantitative data and analysis
- Promoting knowledge dissemination to key stakeholders of evidence related to the project
Qualification & Exeperience:
- Advanced degree in a field related to development economics, data science or evaluation.
- At least 8 years of experience in research and evaluation.
- Strong methodological and analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative data
- Robust understanding of sampling designs and methods; experience in modelling
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a team and ability to work under deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (a publication history strongly preferred).
Download Job Description
- Experience in working with evaluation of large government schemes and/or development programs
- Knowledge of rural development and skill sector is an advantage.