Recognition of our work by clients
“IPE Global mobilized an excellent team of Ethiopian experts who successfully accomplished the assignment with high quality deliverables within the given time frame.
I am confident to recommend IPE Global for any consultancy work in education as we found that they are a committed team to work with. It was a pleasure working with the team of IPE Global and we look forward to new opportunities for collaboration in future ”.
- Dorothy Aanyu Angura, Education Specialist and Team Leader for Quality Education and ECD, UNICEF Ethiopia Country Office, June 2016
“IPE Global was awarded with the Consultancy Services for Programme Management Unit under JNNURM to Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation. IPE Global has extended good services to our satisfaction. We recommend their professional services ”.
- Jayawala. P, Task Manager, GoI Schemes, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Government of Karnataka, December 2015
“The recent Global Call to Summit 2015 which saw congregation of national and international experts in the arena of mother and child healthcare was successfully concluded in New Delhi. The Summit co-host and supporting organisations played pivotal roles in the working committees and sub-groups, to ensure that all the elements of the Summit were conceptualised and executed to perfection. The cohesiveness, dedicated teamwork and detailed execution by the partner agencies have elevated the Summit to an extraordinary international global meet. I thank you again for your invaluable contribution. We couldn't have achieved this success without it ”.
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar IAS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, September 2015
“I really appreciate all the work that went in by all members of your team. It was great to see a diverse range of programmes and how our targeted aid is having a transformational effect on the lives of poor people. My highlight was visiting the Odisha Girls' Incentive Programme. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience some of it first-hand ”.
- Rt. Hon Desmond Swayne TD MP, Minister of State for International Development Government of United Kingdom, September 2015
“IPE Global has successfully carried out detailed topographical survey, geo-technical investigations; identification of water sources, water audit and identified water losses to reduce non-revenue water. IPE Global has designed the water supply system with a futuristic approach for 30 years and the system can be upgraded to 24X7 water supply system ”.
- Special Officer, Mango Notified Area Committee, Jamshedpur, Government of Jharkhand, August 2015
“IPE Global team worked effectively with MoH and The World Bank staff to ensure that knowledge transfers were done appropriately to the local contractors and other staff of the Municipality of Hardeissa. The World Bank is satisfied with the technical assistance provided by IPE Global in carrying out the requirements of the programme ”.
- Michael Engman, Senior Economist, Trade and Competitiveness Global Practice, Africa Region, The World Bank, August 2015
“IPE Global had been appointed as Design Supervision Consultants for the Asian Development Bank funded Jammu and Kashmir Urban Sector Development Investment Programme. IPE Global was involved in project planning, construction supervision, monitoring & evaluation of the project. IPE Global also prepared Information, Communication & Technology Plans for dissemination of project benefits and outreach ”.
- Project Manager (JKUSDIP), J&K ERA, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, June 2015
“IPE Global has extended good services to our satisfaction and we recommend their professional services. IPE Global was awarded with the Consultancy Services for Programme Management Unit under JNNURM to Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation from January 2009 to March 2015. Their contract has now been extended upto March 2017 ”.
- Executive Director & Task Manager- GoI Schemes, Karnataka, May 2015
“IPE Global- MSN Infra (JV) has been and is performing to our full satisfaction. IPE Global was appointed in October 2013 for Designing, Developing and Monitoring the implementation of Sanitation Services in Central, South, West and Nazafgarh Zones of South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) ”.
- Executive Engineer (EMS/QC), SDMC, December 2014
“I write this to record our appreciation of the technical support provided by consultants of OMEGA TAST- IPE Global for preparing the HRMS Action Plan document of commendable quality ”.
- Shri Niten Chandra, IAS, Special Secretary to Government of Odisha, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar, June 2014
“We thank you for your generous cooperation in permitting us to collect blood from voluntary blood donors of your organisation. The great humanitarian service was carried on with active cooperation and selfless spirit shown by voluntary blood donors of IPE Global. We hope in future you shall continue encouraging us ”.
- Dr.Vanshree Singh, Director, Blood Bank, Indian Red Cross Society, May 2014
“I write this to record our appreciation of the support provided by the Consultants of OMEGA TAST- IPE Global for developing the Internal Audit Manual with Value added concepts for effective internal audit function in the State Government ”.
- Shri U. N. Behera, IAS, Additional Chief Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Government of Odisha, March 2014
“The District Administration of Koraput wishes to express its appreciation for the role played by OMEGA team in making steps to expedite the smooth and effective implementation of MGNREGS in the district. It is in fact the effort of the entire district team coupled with the effort of a very committed OMEGA team that has been instrumental in placing Koraput district on the national map as one of the best performing districts on MGNREGS in the country during the year 2012-2013. I have no hesitation to add here that the facilitative role played by OMEGA team has proved to be quire decisive in helping the district administration to win the distinction of exhibiting exemplary leadership in implementing the MGNREGS in the most challenging situation ”.
- Sachin R. Jadhav IAS, District Magistrate & Collector, Koraput, Government of Odisha, January 2014
“IPE Global had mobilised an excellent team consisting of international and Ethiopian expertise for this assignment. It was a pleasure working with IPE Global's consultant team and we look forward to new opportunities to collaborate with IPE Global ”.
- Per Egil Wam, Team Leader, PBS Social Accountability, The World Bank, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, April 2012
“IPE Global has satisfactorily completed the assignment titled "Performance Evaluation of Civil Works Investments" under the Bangladesh Health, Nutrition and Population Sector Programme. The contract amount was for USD 156,200 ”.
- Iffat Mahmud, Operations Analyst, South Asia Sector for Health, Nutrition and Population, The World Bank Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh, January 2012
“IPE Global has provided Monitoring, Management and Facilitation Consultancy for implementation of the 56 projects worth INR 7620 crores. IPE Global has extended good services in undertaking project management, monitoring, facilitation and reviewing the progress of projects ”.
- Vivek Bharadwaj, Chief Executive Officer, Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority, Government of West Bengal, March 2011
“IPE Global's extremely competent consultancy assistance has gone beyond the call of their conventional duty and has provided a helping hand, whenever required. We appreciate their commendable performance and wish it all the best for the future ”.
- A. K. Das, Project Director, HSDI & Special Secretary, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, June 2010
“IPE Global completed two phases of the Solid Waste Management Learning Programme in India through separate contracts awarded by The World Bank Institute. The World Bank Institute is satisfied with the efforts made by IPE Global in carrying out the requirements of the programme ”.
- Mohini Malhotra, South Asia Regional Coordinator, TheWorld Bank Institute, October 2008
“IPE Global has extended good services in undertaking engineering surveys, appraisals and seeking approvals of detailed project reports from competent authority. I wish them all the very best in their endeavours ”.
- K. Saravanakumar, DME, Junior Engineer (SWM), Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation, Government of Tamil Nadu, December 2007
“IPE Global has put up tremendous effort in not only preparation of DPR and also getting it scrutinized/reviewed at the city and state level and seeking approval from Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC), Government of India ”.
- Dr.Nishith Rai, Regional Centre for Urban & Environmental Studies, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, December 2007
“IPE Global's assistance has gone beyond the call of their conventional duty during the entire duration of the project. IPE Global deserves more than a word of praise for not only completing the work before schedule time but also for their intensive and effective training of Kabul Municipality staffs. I would like to mention that behaviourally and competency-wise, IPE Global does not have any competitors in its wide zone of expertise and I wish them to win more laurels in the future ”.
- Mohammad Faqir Bahram, Deputy Mayor of Kabul, Afghanistan, June 2007
“IPE Global deserves more than just a word of praise it has performed admirably well in a large and complex assignment, working closely with us, understanding our sensitivities and concerns and providing able assistance in the multi-dimensional aspects of our reform initiative. Let me conclude with the observation, that both behaviourally and competence-wise, IPE Global does not have very much competitors in its wide zone of expertise, and I expect it to win many more laurels in future ”.
- D. Som, IAS, Municipal Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Government of West Bengal, January 2004
“IPE Global has been contracted as Project Management Consultants for the South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh Portion) which aims at developing infrastructure facilities, promoting cultural tourism at four different archaeological sites of Bangladesh.IPE Global is working to our full satisfaction ”.
- Md. Abubakar Siddique, Project Director, South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project, Department of Archaeology, Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Government of Bangladesh.
“I am confident that this Internal Audit Manual will bring out a uniform procedure and help in achieving the objectives of Internal Audit in a better and efficient manner. I thank the members of Technical Committee in Finance Department for helping in shaping the Manual in its current format and also thank the Technical Assistance Support Team of the Odisha Modernising Economy, Governance and Administration (OMEGA) Programme- IPE Global for developing the Manual with value added concepts for effective internal audit function in the State Government ”.