Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Web site Manager/UI Designer (web and mobile) / Digital Communications specialist
New Delhi - Nirman Bhawan
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior Level)
30 Jun, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e- Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with WHO (a specialized agency of the United Nations for health), multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines.
About the project: WHO Technical Support Network for Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (WHO-RNTCP TSN):
Ending Tuberculosis (TB) epidemic in India by 2025, five years ahead of the global targets as per sustainable development goals 2030, has been a top priority of Government of India (GoI) leveraging on various GoI initiatives including Digital India. Real-time digital surveillance and monitoring are crucial to achieve this goal. WHO Country Office (WCO) India has been providing high end technical assistance to the Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP), GoI through a network of medical consultants since nearly two decades. WCO India has now been requested by Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, for technical support in setting up a national TB surveillance unit using digital platform as part of the existing technical assistance network. This IT team will provide technical assistance in the development and maintenance of NIKSHAY; a web-based patient notification, tracking, surveillance and monitoring ICT platform of RNTCP; with the purpose of accelerating digitalization of information management as well as enable ICT based service delivery linkages for diagnosis, treatment, logistic management and social protection through a multi-sectoral framework to improve patient care. This will also be linked with proposed Integrated Health Information Platform for overarching, larger health intelligence and surveillance. The national TB surveillance Unit will also provide support to the state teams in capacity building and troubleshooting on ICT front to facilitate universal coverage of TB notification from public and private sectors and monitoring of quality indicators of all service delivery components enlisted above.
The proposed national TB surveillance unit will function under the overall supervision of WHO TB National Professional Officers (NPOs) and Central TB Division (CTD). All positions are contractual and extendable annually based on performance appraisal. The current project period is 3 years.
The deliverables of the national TB surveillance Unit will be:
- Geospatial analytics
- ICT based treatment adherence tools integration
- Call Center CRM integration
- Machine to Nikshay data transfer capability
- DBT monitoring capabilities
- Artificial intelligence
The incumbents based on their ToRs will be part of the IT team, will be stationed at CTD, New Delhi and are expected to perform their duties as per the guidance of the supervisors and will be governed by the terms and conditions of the contractual arrangement.
- (S)He shall be responsible for using the defined functional and content requirements to develop a set of wireframe designs and flowcharts describing how users will interact with the application
- (S)He shall work with the team to develop a set of web page designs, including logos, fonts and color palettes
- (S)He shall work with the development team in writing the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- (S)He shall be in-charge of publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation on web/mobile application
Qualification & Experience:
- (S)He shall be B.E./B.Tech/MCA/Bachelor in Communications or Mass Media by qualification with an overall IT experience of atleast 3 years.
- 2+ years of user experience design experience for infographics, software, Web applications which leverage emerging technologies, consumer electronics and mobile devices or social media graphics
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps and experience with visual infographiccs using BI tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard User-Centered Design (“UCD”) methodologies
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.Download Job Description