Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
MIYCN - Multisector Nutrition Project
New Delhi with regular travel to project states
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Mid Level)
30 Jun, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Social & Economic Empowerment, Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Governance, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation, Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Grant and Fund Management and Information Technology & e-Governance.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified and CMMI® Level 3 company. Over the last 18 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented 750 projects in over 100 countries, across 5 major continents. IPE Global has 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe, in different locations. The group partners with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, The World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, ADB, etc., governments, the private sector, not-for-profit entities and philanthropic organisations like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), etc. in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth.
We draw our unparalleled management and consulting capabilities from our offices around the world. Each of our group company operates independently - Triple Line Consulting Limited (a UK based subsidiary), IPE Global (Africa) Limited (an Africa based subsidiary), Imperia Health Private Limited (a hospital management company) and IPE Global Centre for Knowledge and Development (a section 8 company focusing on research and development consultancy). For more details, www.ipeglobal.com
About the multi-sector nutrition project:
This project is supported by a well-known international foundation and it will be implemented from 2017-2020 at the national level and in three States. It will focus on strengthening three platforms, RMNCHA in Jharkhand, ICDS in Rajasthan and Odisha Livelihood Mission (OLM) in Odisha to improve maternal and child nutrition. The learnings from these experiences will be shared regularly on a national platform that will bring together key development partners and Government stakeholders. A major component of this project will involve work with multiple donors and ministries/ Depts.
IPE Global invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of MIYCN Expert– Multi-sector Nutrition Project.
The MIYCN expert will provide technical guidance to the national and state level teams in programming, scoping of new areas of business, proposal development, policy engagement with a focus on dietary diversity of women and children, maternal anemia, IYCF and women empowerment.
- Provide inputs on nutrition at different stages of the project cycle including planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide high quality technical input to the project at all levels of implementation.
- Lead in situation analysis of nutrition related indicators at the project, state and national level.
- Lead in finalizing the nutrition related outcomes for the programme.
- Support in the monitoring of nutrition related outputs and outcomes of the project.
- Scan and collate knowledge, research and other developments in nutrition in the external environment, internal inputs by key stakeholders for organizational clarity and understanding.
- Provide technically sound content for key Policy engagements, meetings with State and national level with donors on regular basis.
- Lead on Identification of capacity gaps and facilitate in building the capacity on nutrition of state and national level stakeholders
- Develop resource material for different nutrition components of the project which will help in achieving programme objectives.
- Support in improving project delivery by providing quality assurance and keeping to the international standards of nutrition programming.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in relevant field, preferably public health with atleast 10-12 years of experience.
- Provided expertise or managed deliverables of a complex nutrition programme.
- Worked on a large Government or donor funded nutrition programme.
- Experience in programme planning, designing, monitoring and evaluation
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Contract Type and Period:
This will be a fixed term contract.
The contract will be initially for a period of one year, extendable thereafter, based on performance, for a likely period of 4 years. IPE Global is a fast growing organisation with a large portfolio of programmes in India/South-East Asia and Africa and there could be opportunity for long term association for exceptionally good candidates on mutually agreed terms.
Compensation package will be commensurate with qualification & experience and last salary drawn.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.Download Job Description