Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Manager/Senior Manager-Urban Reforms Business & Economic Development
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Mid Level)
31 May, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited (IPE Global) IPE Global Private Limited is a leading development sector consulting firm offering services in *Health, *Urban Infrastructure Development, *Policy, *PPP,*Government and Public Sector (GAPS), *Education, *Rural Development and *Environment and Climate Change areas.
IPE Global Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified development sector consultancy organisation, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last fourteen years, IPE has successfully implemented over 500 projects in 31 countries working with several government agencies, international donor agencies and private firms making it a leading development sector consultancy organisation in South Asia. With offices across India, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and United Kingdom, IPE brings with it a rare mix of international and regional expertise. It has a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have substantial relevant experience and knowledge of ground level realities, problems and issues in the different parts of the world. IPE has over 800 full time professional staff and a resource pool of more than 1000 consultants covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary practices. IPE not only brings in the specific expertise in the related fields, but also offers a culmination of best practices and extensive experience in diverse areas of development sector management consulting services. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
Job Responsibilities, Skills and Competencies:
- Plan and execute BD capture efforts in Urban Economic Development, Urban Reforms, PPP, Urban Entrepreneurship and Livelihood.
- Support the VP, URBED on all BD related activities
- Lead and participate on specific business development activities, including proposal preparation, writing, and management
- Market and outreach to key clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Ensure excellent quality of proposals submitted by the URBED Practice.
- Implement URBED assignments
Skills & Competencies:
- Should have experience in all aspects of business development (building partnership, proposal writing, identifying partners, donor/ client interface)
- Should have strong writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Will be responsible for managing large programmes in New Urban (Urban Reforms, Business and Economic Development).
- Will lead the business development including client relationship management in urban economic development, ease of doing business, fiscal decentralization, PFM and Economics and Trade Corridors across states in India as well as in South Asia
- Will be the face of IPE for the new urban interventions and will be responsible for developing the contents of the communication documents for clients
Qualification & Experience (Mandatory and Desirable)
- Master in Economics/ Statistics/ Finance from a reputed University in India/ abroad.
- At least 7 years of experience in management consulting