Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Sr. Manager - MIS Systems Final
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Mid Level)
20 Jul, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com ; www.tripleline.com
- Works as part of the Corporate Team and provides support to Vice President in fulfilling data and MIS requirements of top management.
- Develops and maintains complex databases and management information systems in coordination with department staff in India and other IPE Global offices; uses data to prepare complex reports, on-line documents, and other related materials.
- Maintain and support business systems which include assisting users with system and software functionality. This also includes training users on how to use new applications.
- Responsible for up-gradation of “Oracle” ERP systems or other software within the Company.
- Ensuring the integrity of the stored business information to be adhered to by all users within the organization.
- Focusing on innovations to bring in more user-friendly business systems in place.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for managing the management information systems.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- A university degree in commerce or related area.
Experience Required :
- Must have 5-8 years of relevant experience;
- The knowledge of finance principles and processes. Ability to synthesize information to create conclusions, alternatives and recommendations.
- Ability to solve problems utilizing technology. Expert Knowledge of spread sheet and database structures and functions - ability to perform variance analysis and reporting. Ability to define, incorporate and report on financial and/or non-financial key performance indicators - Intelligence, natural curiosity, and a desire to learn.Proficient in Microsoft office excel, work and power point presentation.
- Ability to receive, analyses, integrates and consolidates data from business units and international branches/ offices.
- Experience of dealing with senior management;
- Experience of working with international development consulting will be preferred;
- Must have proven experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams comprising international and local experts; the ability to operate within multi-sectoral, multi-cultural, multi-skilled teams and demonstrate flexibility in working style. Must possess excellent communication and transfer of knowledge skills (for capacity building activities);
- Experience in web-based database design and its management. Should also be experienced with Information Management Systems applications for monitoring of projects.
- Must have experience of using Oracle ERP systems.
- Successful experience in the maintenance of comprehensive management information systems, databases; preference may be provided to those who have completed a formalized training program in Management Information Systems.
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information..
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description