Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Manager/ Senior Manager - MEL
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Mid Level)
20 Jul, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Private Limited is a leading development sector consulting firm offering services in *Health, *Urban Infrastructure Development, *Policy, *PPP,*Government and Public Sector (GAPS), *Education, *Rural Development and *Environment and Climate Change areas.
IPE Global Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified development sector consultancy organisation, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last fourteen years, IPE has successfully implemented over 500 projects in 31 countries working with several government agencies, international donor agencies and private firms making it a leading development sector consultancy organisation in South Asia. With offices across India, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and United Kingdom, IPE brings with it a rare mix of international and regional expertise. It has a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have substantial relevant experience and knowledge of ground level realities, problems and issues in the different parts of the world. IPE has over 800 full time professional staff and a resource pool of more than 1000 consultants covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary practices. IPE not only brings in the specific expertise in the related fields, but also offers a culmination of best practices and extensive experience in diverse areas of development sector management consulting services. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com; www.ipeafrica.com
Job Responsibilities, Skills and Competencies:
- Plan and execute BD capture efforts on MEL practice area.
- Lead and participate on specific business development activities, including proposal preparation, writing, and management
- Market and outreach to key clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Ensure excellent quality of proposals submitted by the MEL Practice.
- Implement MEL assignments
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in business development in the development sector, preferably in education, health sector programme evaluation.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of projects funded by multilateral and bilateral organisations.
- Well versed with the process of identification of business opportunities, liaison with client/partners working in similar areas and experience of all other business related tasks
- Capacity to lead on preparation of business (technical and financial) proposals
- Candidate with experience in project management will be preferred
- Candidates with knowledge of some of the international evaluation framework would be preferred
- Candidates with specialization in statistical tools and techniques (sampling etc.) will be preferred
Qualification & Experience (Mandatory and Desirable):
- Post graduate (MA/ M.Sc in Economics, Sociology or other social sector discipline)
- At least 5 years of work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation domain with focus on sectors- health, education, urban development, rural development and social welfare amongst others
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description