Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Manager/ Sr. Manager, PFM Specialist
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Mid Level)
31 May, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Private Limited is a leading development sector consulting firm offering services in *Health, *Urban Infrastructure Development, *Policy, *PPP,*Government and Public Sector (GAPS), *Education, *Rural Development and *Environment and Climate Change areas.
IPE Global Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified development sector consultancy organisation, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last fourteen years, IPE has successfully implemented over 500 projects in 31 countries working with several government agencies, international donor agencies and private firms making it a leading development sector consultancy organisation in South Asia. With offices across India, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and United Kingdom, IPE brings with it a rare mix of international and regional expertise. It has a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have substantial relevant experience and knowledge of ground level realities, problems and issues in the different parts of the world. IPE has over 800 full time professional staff and a resource pool of more than 1000 consultants covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary practices. IPE not only brings in the specific expertise in the related fields, but also offers a culmination of best practices and extensive experience in diverse areas of development sector management consulting services. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com; www.ipeafrica.com
Job Responsibilities, Skills and Competencies:
- Plan and execute BD capture efforts on PFM and economics practice area.
- Lead and participate on specific business development activities, including proposal preparation, writing, and management
- Market and outreach to key clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Ensure excellent quality of proposals submitted by the PFM Practice.
- Implement PFM assignments
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong technical capacity and experience on implementation of public financial management assignments
- Demonstrated experience in business development, proposal management, and substantive proposal writing.
- Short-term or long-term consulting experience – preferably in economics and PFM consulting
- Experience in two or more of the following areas: macroeconomics, budget formulation and execution, fiscal policy, tax administration, governance.
- Excellent management and writing skills
Qualification & Experience (Mandatory and Desirable):
- An advanced degree in finance or economics with training and experience on public finance, and/or taxation.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience of working on Government or donor funded PFM projects
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description