Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Senior Level)
30 Jun, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certifiedcompany.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments;private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com; www.ipeafrica.com
- Developing potential solutions to problems such as congestion by designing and interpreting transport and travel surveys;
- Designing research methods and providing detailed guidelines to survey.
- Designing Multi-modal transit hub and providing all traffic related inputs for the project.
- Providing feasibility of TOD concept in various projects.
- Modelling traffic flows using mathematical techniques and specialist computer applications.
- Analyzing and interpreting data, Preparing reports and publications.
- Giving presentations about proposed transportation options.
- Acting as an expert witness during public inquiries.
- Staying knowledgeable about government transport and planning policy.
Project Duration: 4 years
Post: Intermittent Inputs
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in physical planning or post-graduate in transport planning.
- Minimum 15 years of experience focused in the relevant field.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description