Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
HR Business Partner
Type of Employment :
Permanent ( Senior Level)
12 Jun, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited (IPE Global) is an international development consultancy group providing expert technical assistance in developing countries. The group partners with multilateral and bilateral agencies, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for equitable development and sustainable growth. Headquartered in India with four international offices in United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia and Bangladesh, the group offers a range of integrated, innovative and high quality consulting services across several sectors and practices. The organization has multi-disciplinary team of professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with program stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues. We strive to create enabling environment for path breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
IPE Global is inviting applications for the position of HR Business Partner. The incumbent would be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Roles and Responsibility
The following roles are envisaged for the position but not limited
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years' experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Essential skill set:
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description