Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Mid Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
Urban Health Project :
IPE Global has signed a 5 year Cooperative Agreement with USAID that aims to reduce preventable morbidity and mortality among women and children in urban areas by increasing access to and utilization of high quality primary healthcare services with a special focus on MNCH, FP & TB services by leveraging the Inclusive Business Models (IBMs) and Primary Healthcare Networks. With this strategic framework the program aims that 10 million urban poor will have access to quality primary healthcare services resulting in a reduction in the Out of Pocket (OOP) Expenditure. The Project will be covering urban communities in Rajasthan, Odisha, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh and will scout for potential partnerships and expansion in other high focus states for USAID. Key Strategic Interventions areas will:-
- Providing techno-managerial, financial capacity and ecosystem platform building for IBMs to institutionalize systems to offer high quality, affordable primary and secondary care with special focus on MNCH, FP and TB services and scale up.
- Scale up of need-based innovations, products leveraging technology to improve point of care (PoC) delivery in the community directly or through IBMs leading to increased adoption of preventive behavior among the urban poor.
- Develop and roll out innovative demand side financing mechanisms that will increase ability of the urban poor to access quality healthcare.
- Adapt and roll out demand generation and behaviour change communication (BCC) campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of health seeking behaviour among the urban poor.
- Policy Advocacy with national and state governments, development agencies to facilitate public and private sector linkages.
- Develop a robust learning platform comprising IBMs, healthcare innovators, government policy makers, think tanks to accelerate scale up of the model.
The Documentation Specialist will provide support to the program teams for documentation of the program activities, and will be responsible for conceptualization, collation and documentation of all reports and materials being produced under the program. This could include program reports; proposals; briefs; process documents; concept notes; program update reports; requests for proposals; and other as required. The Documentation Specialist will also lend support to all teams for reporting and other documentation.
Scope of Work
- Independently prepare, review, and/or edit monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports and other reporting requirements.
- Take a lead on the technical, creative, editorial, and operational aspects for production and completion of high quality reporting and documentation, including factsheets, briefs, concept notes, proceedings, presentations and others as required.
- Create a yearly communication plan for the entire project and co-ordinate with team members in timely delivery of the same.
- Ensure incorporation of feedback from team members in a timely manner to facilitate finalization of any documents.
- Work closely with program, monitoring and evaluation teams for regular, timely, and high quality documentation.
- Support the internal/external events organized/sponsored by the project and help prepare communication packages, visual aids, reports pertaining to the same.
- Ensure adherence to donor reporting guidelines and requirements for all reports and documents, as appropriate.
- Support the office teams to draft strong and succinct reports and other documents, such as case studies, blogs, op - eds and others.;
- Support with requests for documents and other material from donors and other stakeholders.
- Post graduate degree in public health, mass communications / journalism or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years of core documentation experience working with development organizations preferably international.
Essential skill set :
- Proven ability to write in an effective, succinct, and audience- focused manner (writing samples will have to be provided, please share portfolio).
- Confident and clear communication skills, with an ability to transmit key messages in a variety of ways, appropriate to different audiences.
- Ability to compile crisp and coherent documents based on meeting minutes, presentations, etc.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English, Computer skills, MS office.
- Proven skills in use of graphics, diagrams, data visualization, and new technologies is desirable.
- Ability to contribute to the high performing culture within the team is a must.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description