Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment :
Full time ( Senior Level)
28 Feb, 2018
Purpose: Provision of general project coordination and administration support, research data collection and analysis and support in business development
IPE Triple Line:
For more than 15 years we have worked, as a value driven organisation, with clients to create conditions that stimulate equitable development and sustainable economic growth in developing countries. For more than 15 years we have worked, as a value driven organisation, with clients to create conditions that stimulate equitable development and sustainable economic growth in developing countries. For more than 15 years we have worked, as a value driven organisation, with clients to create conditions that stimulate equitable development and sustainable economic growth in developing countries. For more than 15 years we have worked, as a value driven organisation, with clients to create conditions that stimulate equitable development and sustainable economic growth in developing countries.
We work globally with project teams providing expert technical advice, facilitating new partnerships, conducting due diligence, providing guidance and project management to help change, shape and develop societies and economies for the better.
About the job:
IPE Triple Line is seeking to appoint a Project Analyst to join our team in London. She/he will predominately work within our Forest Governance & Climate Change practice, but will also support our wider Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning team.
As a Project Analyst you will be involved in a diverse range of projects and proposals for clients throughout the world. You will also have the chance to develop your knowledge and skills further through career development opportunities.
The Project Analyst will support IPE Triple Line’s consultancy team to deliver high quality work on time and within budget primarily through administration, budget management, time management, project logistics and co-ordination and document production, but also with qualitative, quantitative and mix-methods data collection and analysis as well as provide business development support.
Specific tasks are expected to include:
Provide project coordination and administration support, in particular by (50%):
- Organise team and client meetings (logistics, agenda, scheduling etc) and write minutes;
- Support project planning processes; review and monitor work-plans and contract milestones in line with project budget;
- Support resource planning and scheduling including availability of sub-contracts;
- Track team timesheets and expenses regularly to ensure deliver stays on track and within budget;
- Ensure invoices are received on-time from sub-contracted consultants/partners, and check them against contracts; raise issues if needed before submitting for approval;
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately;
- Document production: Proof reading (editing) and formatting written deliverables prepared by the team including project reports and technical proposals; assist with production of presentations
- Liaising with team members regarding travel and team meetings as required;
- Support with logistics (research and booking) including flight reservations, other travel arrangements and accommodation.
Assist with project research work, including but not limited to (30%):Assist with project research work, including but not limited to (30%):
- Researching, literature reviews, collection of data and analysis, and summarising discreet piece of technical work;
- Development of survey tools and data analysis (e.g. survey monkey)
- Write portions of reports, case studies, concept notes;
- Prepare Power Point presentations.
Assist with business development opportunities, in particular by (20%):
- Support activities which generate new leads and prospects, including: identification of opportunities, gathering of business intelligence, preparation of expressions of interest, tender proposal preparation, summaries of project references, search for and contracting of key experts;
- Assist with preparing high impact marketing presentations show-casing IPE Triple Line’s service offerings and expertise, for both private and public clients.
- Bachelors or equivalent in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences, climate change or related disciplines.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative, seeing what needs to be done and acting in co-ordination with others, and who plans, prioritises and manages workload effectively with limited supervision (within a clear remit).
- A) analytical, research, basic statistical skills
B) written, editorial, verbal communications skills.
- High degree of personal organisation and attention to detail, to deliver accurate work to strict deadlines
- A team player who is a fast learner, flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities, and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to analyse and manage data and information, to present and explain data and conclusions clearly, visually and accurately and produce / contribute to high quality reports.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Advanced MS office skills (e.g. MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Postgraduate education
- Skills in preparing/monitoring projects’ work-plan and budgets
- Familiar with graphics and design and analytical software (e.g. + Nvivo)