Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Manager - IEC Communication and Knowledge Management Pedagogy & Learning Management
Type of Employment :
Core ( Mid Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing Specialist technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of Specialities includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation, Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI® Level 3 company. Over the last 19 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries, across 5 major continents. IPE Global has 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe, in different locations. The group partners with multilateral & bilateral agencies, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com.
Selection of Technical Support Agency under DDU-GKY - Uttarakhand State Rural Livelihood Mission :
Technical Support Agency will provide high quality services to SPMU along with well-established office at state and district level through deployment of qualified manpower. The manpower will be deployed as agreed in the agreement. This dedicated team of experts / professionals would be appointed by the Agency for carrying out the assignment.
The ‘Agency’ shall provide technical assistance to SPMU for overall program management of skill development initiatives of SPMU in the state and enabling effective implementation of DDU-GKY in each district / block level.
Project Duration: 24 Months
Person month required for the position: 24 Months
Engagement Type : Fixed Term Employment
Position Summary– Environmental Specialist
IPE Global is seeking Manager IEC for an upcoming project in Uttahakhand, India. The position requires technical assistance to SPMU for overall program management of skill development initiatives of SPMU in the state and enabling effective implementation of DDU-GKY in each district / block level.
Key Result Areas
Candidate should have strong experience in projects related to IEC, Communication and Knowledge Management, Pedagogy & Learning Management. Manager – IEC will be required to work closely with different departments, government personnel/ staff, industry representatives and project team members. He will:
- Assist to SPMU in all IEC activities related to the DDU-GKY
- Develop system for Knowledge Management in which provides the insights for policy management/ formulation, best practices, pilot studies etc. Interface with SSC/NCVT/NSQF and other national & international standards agencies and suggest modifications/ improvements.
- Take care about all the MIS and Publicity through different mediums.
- Coordination with the Corporate Companies and Govt. Departments for successful implementation of DOU- GKY
- Coordination with the different organizations for searching new opportunities
- Prepare plans for micro level IEC activities like SHG,WLF and GPLFs
Qualification & Experience
- Proven track record as national Specialist in projects involving deep understanding of IEC ,Communication and Knowledge Management, Pedagogy & Learning Management
- Preferable experience of working with central/ state/ PSUs in providing technical assistance
- Should be a team player and have handled project teams in earlier assignments
- PG in Mass Communication/Journalism or master’s qualification from reputed institute.
- Minimum 06 Years of experience in the field of Publicity /communications /Internet Enabled communications.
- Should have have knowledge about development of Web site, Communication Material, have sound Knowledge of Hindi and English work with the Community, SHGs, WLFs/GPLFs and Local NGOs and other players
- The candidate should know the MS-Office, Photoshop and media software's.