Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited (IPE Global) is an international development consultancy group providing expert technical assistance in developing countries. The group partners with multilateral and bilateral agencies, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for equitable development and sustainable growth. Headquartered in India with four international offices in United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia and Bangladesh, the group offers a range of integrated, innovative and high quality consulting services across several sectors and practices. The organization has multi-disciplinary team of professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with program stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues. We strive to create enabling environment for path breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
About Project :
IPE Global will be providing high quality Techno Managerial and monitoring support to CAIRN Foundation in operationalizing the FRUs, Trauma center and strengthen the service delivery at Nandghar (state of art Aanganwaadis) in Barmer District.
To strengthen CAIRN Foundation’s CSR activities in first of its kind initiative has partnered with Government of Rajasthan and launched NAVKIRAN - which will support the government in activating and strengthening the First Referral Units (FRUs) in the district of Barmer, which will increase access to quality emergency and specialist services. Additionally the Foundation will support government to strengthen the trauma Centre at the District Hospitals which will improve access to timely critical care and result in reduction of mortality due to Road traffic Accidents. It is envisaged that through the above and new interventions will maximize the social impact and improve health outcomes for the community.
Job Description :
IThe Position of the Project Associate will be a full time position, posted in Barmer and shall provide administrative, research and documentation support to project. He/she shall be overall responsible for ensuring efficient and timely collation of program data and preparation of high quality project reports and other deliverables.
Areas of Accountability
- Accountable for developing high quality project document including monthly reports, presentations and other project collaterals
- Accountable for organizing and managing the project related data and information and develop a knowledge repository
- Accountable for analyzing monthly PCTS performance indicators generated from and develop insights for project team
Roles and Responsibility :
- Assist the project manager in day to day operations and program management, including:
- Coordination with field monitors for collation of project related information and prepare monthly progress reports.
- Assist Program Manager in planning, implementation and supervision of project activities
- Keep adequate control of all assets, material and equipment being used at the site office
- Review and analyze monthly performance indicators from PCTS (Govt. MIS) and generate insights for monthly project report
- Preparation of project deliverables, including monthly project report and timely submission of deliverables
- Review and analyze the monthly partner’s reports shared by CF team (On existing Healthcare Interventions) and share insights with project team
- Carry out field visits to oversee quality of data collection process
- Support project team in creation of reports and program collaterals
- Participation in district and block level meetings (DHS Meeting, review meeting with CMHO/BCMO) and share meeting minutes with the PM
- Coordinate with CF team, external consultants and organize monthly review meetings
- Attend meetings and prepare the minutes and share it with concerned stakeholders
- Desk research to study the good practices and develop insights for the project
- Coordinate and liaison with external Consultants to ensure timely submission of Invoices and deliverables.
- Keep and uptake of the attendance of field team members
- Coordinate with the accounting staff in Delhi settle project expenses
- Manage petty cash at project level and reconcile the same with Delhi accounts team
- Any other as communicated by the PM
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from recognized institute
- Should have 4-5 years of related experience preferably in administrative, documentation and HR related space.
Essential Skill Set :
- Understanding of public healthcare programs and functioning of District Health system
- Good creative, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Should be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to be proactive