Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Senior Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
This Communication Specialistappointment will be under Project Management Consultant (PMC) to Implement Area Based Development in Smart City Kochi. Must possess post- qualification experience in supporting development of communication ideas, vehicles and mechanisms to showcase results/outcomes from the implementation of project Work with the Knowledge Learning and Communications etc.
Desirable: Experience in smart cities is desirable.
Scope of work: This communication specialist will be responsible for coordinating with team, key stakeholders, and partners to develop, publish, and disseminate knowledge and learning experiences using various communications technologies and mediums for implementation of smart city projects.In addition, the specialist shall be responsible for day to day performance of project. Other scope of work includes:
- Support the design, creation and implementation of a strategic communications plan
- Develop a framework model for an effective communication with special focus on stakeholders and general public.
- Fromulateaction plan for both branding and marking, which will be carried over and continued in the remaining years of the project.
- Provide technical assistance in better focusing the target audience for selected smart city projects.
- Community Relationship building and information sharing models and tools.
- Develop branding and marketing strategy models for implementation of smart city projects.
- Organize media and video coverage and design of promotional materials for events, meetings.
- Workshops like invitations, fliers, banners, pull-ups, brochures, agendas, press releases, fact sheetsetc.
- Develop project marketing materials such as newsletters, fact sheets, fliers, brochures, success stories, presentations and audio/visual promotional material, in collaboration with PMC team, client and stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience
Relevant Qualification: Must possess Masters in Mass Communication.
- Min 10years experience in mass communications domain.
- Experience in management of multimedia and activities pertaining to social media.
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Prior experience in consulting domain.
* Additional relevant qualification or certification or membership will be an added advantage.Download Job Description