Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Senior Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
This Senior Analyst appointment will be under Project Management Consultant (PMC) to Implement Area Based Development in Smart City Kochi. Must possess post-qualification experience in the areas of transaction advisory, PPP, urban infrastructure planning (water supply, sewerage, roads, solid waste management, transport etc.) and development. Should have good understanding of cross-cutting issues and emerging challenges and urban planning paradigms. Senior Analyst should have prior experience in Project planning and Management in Urban Infrastructure Works, and must posses sound knowledge of Urban development and transaction advisory projects.Experience in project management and planning of urban infrastructure projects for government / quasi-government bodies and providing program management support to Central Government or State Government or Urban Local Body (ULB) for smart cities will be an asset.
Desirable: Experience in smart cities is desirable.
Tenure: 3 years only.
Scope of work: This Expert shall be responsible for the project management, coordination, timely and efficient planning and implementation of projects under Kochi Smart City. In addition, the expert shall be responsible for day to day performance of project. Other scope of work includes:
- Overall responsibility of projects transaction advisory, financing, PPP for projects under smart city planning, development and implementation.
- Management and Technical inputs on project development and implementation.
- Policy level support and strategic handholding support to Client.
- Specialist input on urban infrastructure planning (water, sewerage, solid waste management, housing, urban mobility), municipal reforms, social development, livelihood, and economic development.
- Monitoring of project progress and quality of delivery.
- Overall responsibility of submission of deliverables to the Client.
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and completion report and other reports as per the requirement of the Term of Reference.
- Any other policy, technical and administrative responsibility support assigned by Project Director / Project Leader / Project Manager / IPE Management Team.
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the project plans or schedules.
- Work with functional managers and the team and mobilise resources to support the team’s and clients requirements.
Qualification & Experience
Relevant Qualification: Must possess Master’s Degree in Urban Planning.
- 3-7yrsexperience in Urban Sector
- Experience of Project Management in Urban Infrastructure Works
- Knowledge of urban development policies, issues and Project experience.
- Prior experience in consulting domain in infrastructure sector.
- Proficiency in managing complex projects and large teams.
* Additional relevant qualification or certification or membership will be an added advantage.Download Job Description