Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Senior PR & Communication Executive
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
Planning, developing and implementation of PR strategies with a focus on media relationship building/networking and corporate profiling through active presence in both the print and electronic media. Managing PR agencies for building media relations and pitching stories with a clear emphasis on brand building. Necessary functions include writing & editing of articles, & press releases along with support to marketing activities and. Looking for someone from the media background (preferably working presently) with exceptional communication skills with a proven track record of handling PR functions.
- Strong relationship with Media, Marketing, and Media Houses especially the Print.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople.
- Liaising with, and answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organisations,often via telephone and email.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Collating and analysing media coverage.
- Writing and editing in-house collateral, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Preparing/Coordinating and supporting (when required) the production of publicity brochures, handouts, Corporate Calendars, direct mail leaflets etc.
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities.
- Organizing events including press meets.
- Coordinating external branding and supporting internal communication initiatives.
- Work with internal teams to drive organizational branding and proper positioning – help with employee engagement initiatives, executive and internal communications.
- Handle all external formulation and dissemination of messages keeping in tune with brand guidelines and company policy.
- Execute quarterly PR plans for the company.
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Driving high impact news coverage (stories/interviews/other formats).
- PR background and knowledge of how the domain functions.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Strong copywriting and good conceptual skills.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience in working with shared leadership and across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional communication skills – both for internal and external audiences.
- Communications degree (Masters or equivalent experience).
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years.