Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Senior Manager - MIS & Systems
Type of Employment :
Core ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Dec, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Prepare a conceptual model that is comprehensive in satisfying the targeted users’ information needs and connected to databases and the Internet to provide access to multi-users at different levels;
- Develops and maintains complex databases and management information systems in coordination with department staff in India and other IPE Global offices; uses data to prepare complex reports, on-line documents, and other related materials
- Maintain and support business systems which includes assisting users with system and software functionality and technical issues. This also includes training users on how to use new applications.
- Responsible for the Upgradation of the Oracle ERP systems.
- Ensuring the integrity of the stored business information by implementing security measures to be adhered to by all users within the organization.
- Working on integration of already existing IT systems and ensuring user friendly access to all the users across the group, taking support of 3 rd party vendor wherever required.
- Focusing on innovations to bring in more user friendly business systems in place.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for managing the management information systems.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is required.
- Post Graduate degree in related area preferred.
- Must have 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience in web-based database design and development;implementation and management. Should also be experienced with Information Management Systems applications for monitoring of projects. Should be proficient at using older as well as latest software for IMS and MIS.
- Must have proven experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams comprising international and local experts; the ability to operate within multi-sectoral, multi-cultural, multi-skilled teams and demonstrate flexibility in working style. Must possess excellent communication and transfer of knowledge skills (for capacity building activities).
- Must have experience in web design, and web-based data base design and implementation.
- Must have experience of implementing Oracle ERP systems in organizations and also modifying/upgrading it.
- Successful experience in the maintenance of comprehensive management information systems, databases, and Web page development operations; preference may be provided to those who have completed a formalized training program in Management Information Systems.
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information.