Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Analyst- Business Development
Type of Employment :
Core ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
28 Feb, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
- Tracking business development opportunities coming up in the social sector.
- Provide backend support to other IPE Global offices in India, Africa and the UK.
- Support in the project management and execution.
- Identifying suitable CVs and maintain CVs bank for the department.
- Carry out country / donor specific researches / analysis to have readymade country wise scenarios to take business decisions.
- Support the Bid manager in developing background materials.
- Support the Bid manager in developing draft composition of EoIs and proposals.
- Contacting consultants and formatting CVs of Experts and Project Sheets in desired formats.
- Developing network and relationships with other consultancy firms, institutions,NGOs, and individuals working in the sectors.
- Building institutional relations and brand of the company in the sector.
- Graduate in Planning/ Management/ Engineering/International Development, or related fields.
- Management Degree in related areas preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Business Development functions in a consulting firm.
- Experience of working in a multi-sectoral environment would be preferred.
- Good research understanding.
- Good IT Skill and self-reliant in developing and formatting documents.
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own.
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information.
- Open to working in multi-cultural environment and effectively in small and large teams.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.