Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
HVAC Engineer - Senior Engineer MEP
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Dec, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
We are looking for a candidate who is aware of government consulting and has worked in urban infrastructure projects. The candidate must be well versed with:
- Proficient in Design Management.
- Coordination with consultants and internal architects for MEP drawings & BOQs.
- Coordination with contractors and getting the work done as per schedule.
- Coordination/Inspection of MEP works at sites & ensuring civil works coordination and process adherence.
- Preparing MEP work packages and estimates for projects in co-ordination with Planning and Budgeting Dept.
- Proficient in Estimates from State/ SPWD SORs.
- Proficient in preparation of Rate Analysis for Non-Scheduled Items (Works other than SOR Items).
- Preparing timelines for MEP works for projects in coordination with planning dept.
- Preparing and updating on status reports for MEP work.
- Time/cost cutting/reduction with reference to base estimate through value engineering.
- Checking drawing documentation quality and maintaining records pertaining to MEP drawing and documentation.
- Checking MEP related safety at site, adhering to norms, preparing and maintaining documentation.
- Certification of Bills related to MEP work.
Knowledge of latest Applicable IS Codes and Standards; ASHRAE Standards; DIN; etc.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of experience of working, Coordination & execution of various MEP works; Measurement verification; Manage quality and good workmanship practice of MEP works.
- In depth knowledge of industry practices, codes and standards.
- Exposure to FIDIC / Contracts Management / Procurement practices.
- Computer literacy e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.