Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Dec, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Industry and market research for impact enterprises, especially in healthcare, which have the potential to generate financial as well as social and environmental returns.
- Engaging with impact enterprises understanding their business model; analyzing their historical and projected financial statements.
- Creating financial models and projections.
- Developing customized presentations and Information Memorandum for investors.
- Supporting the investment team in analysis and documentation.
- Supporting the team in meetings with investors and capital raise process.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in areas of Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economics or CA OR Bachelor’s with relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital.
- Exposure to social/impact investing will be an added advantage.
Experience & Essential Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High proficiency in MS excel and power point.
- Solid foundation in accounting and (Excel) financial model construction.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Passion for social / development impact using business models.
- Passion about delivery and focus on results.