Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Mid Level)
31 May, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
KUWS&DB as the State Level Nodal Agency (SLNA) is the fulcrum in implementation of AMRUT Mission in Karnataka ,to strengthen the capacity of SLNA and the ULBs in planning, developing and implementing the composite array of tasks associated with the Mission to meet its socio-economic objectives and to assist the ULBs covered under the Mission in discharging its roles and responsibilities assigned as per the AMRUT guidelines, KUWS&DB entrusted IPE Global Limited as Project Development and Management Consultant (PDMC). The PDMC staff work in close association with the State Level Nodal Agency (SLNA) and 27 ULBs on a regular basis to ensure effective coordination and achievement of Mission targets by providing technical as well as administrative aspects of project development, monitoring and implementation assistance. In addition, the PDMC also liaises with the Mission Directorate for meeting their requirements during programme implementation. PDMC operates as an integrated wing of the SLNA, under its overall supervision and guidance, in monitoring and implementation of the programme. PDMC focuses on Project Development, Programme Management and Monitoring by providing requisite technical and managerial support to SLNA besides sustainable capacity building of ULBs in operationalizing industry best practice project management procedures, institutional development, monitoring and quality assuring the outputs of the program.
- Structural Design of all project components
- Review of structural designs submitted by the contractor
- Planning and Supervising geotechnical investigations
- Ensuring the construction activities are implemented as per design on field;
- Support in resolving contractual issues
- Any other work assigned by the competent Authority.
Qualification & Experience
- Post Graduate in Structures
- 7 years’ experience in the field of structural engineering,
- Experience in detailed designs of water retaining structures, bridges and all other type of engineering structures.
- Proficiency in structural design using computer programs.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description