Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Mid Level)
1 Dec, 2017
About IPE :
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
- Structural Design of all project components
- Review of structural designs submitted by the contractor
- Planning and Supervising geotechnical investigations
- Ensuring the construction activities are implemented as per design on field;
- Support in resolving contractual issues
- Any other work assigned by the competent Authority.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate in Structures
- 7 years‘ experience in the field of structural engineering,
- Experience in detailed designs of water retaining structures, bridges and all other type of engineering structures.
- Proficiency in structural design using computer programs.